- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcRESPONSIBILITIES :
• Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually with GM
• Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
• Organizes regular visits in accordance to a predetermined plan.
• Prepares a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related actives for the preceding month.
• Presents a summary of his/her visits to the GM on a weekly basis (Weekly Sales Plan) prior to and after the week is completed.
• Ensures that the invoicing effectively corresponds to all services agreed upon and rendered.
• Ensures that all new clients have no negative credit references.
• Records all daily sales calls.
• Records the statistics of his/her accounts.
• Submits production reports on his/her list of accounts on a monthly basis.
• Conducts group briefing to other staff within the corporate section when required.
• Keeps himself/herself well informed about the operations especially in key departments (Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B, Banqueting etc.)
• Closely observes matters pertaining to competition (sites, prices, services offered on a regular basis – quarterly or more often if need to be).
• Promotes the hotel as often as possible through entertaining, conduction, site inspections, presentation etc., of the hotel.
• Pays visits to former, existing and potential clients in view of entering into contracts with them, especially commercial accounts.
• Defines precisely guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
• Provides after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary.
• Receives in the hotel any important guests whom he has approached.
• Negotiates prices with the clients.
• Confirms verbal proposals in writing.
• Ensures that all complaints have initiated follow-up action.
Yêu cầu công việc- Have minimum of 2 years in sales and marketing experience;
- Preferably in the hospitality industry;
- Ability to work in a computer based, multi-task environment;
- Languages: fluent in English language (both verbally and in writing).
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Sales Incentive, Service Charge Bonus, Year End Bonus (13+++)
- Bao Viet Premium Health Care, Social Insurance by Statement
- Taxi card for sales call & visit
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí