- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
Classification: Full-time, 40 hours/ week; 11:00am – 20:00pm
Nature of business: B2C; Leasing
We are looking for an enthusiastic SENIOR SALES CONSULTANT to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
1. Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts;
2. Answer questions about products or the company;
3. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales;
4. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed;
5. Enter and update customer information in the database;
6. Take and process orders in an accurate manner;
7. Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales;
8. Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information;
Yêu cầu công việc
- BA degree in Business/ Foreign Language or related fields.
- EXCELLENT ENGLISH (speaking, listening, writing equivalent to IELTS > 6.5 or TOIEC > 800).
- Preferably foreign candidates with experience selling financial products in a bank or an insurance company; good experience selling investments, or securities (stock or bond market);
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role;
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone;
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems;
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Determined to improve personal financial situation through high commissions;
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints;
- Patience, high energy level, and ability to work in a team.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the chance for you. Interested applicants are requested to submit a detailed resume/ C.V. stating present and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Good salary offered to the successful candidate
- Multicultural working environment
- 12 annual-leave days/year