Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
* Overall Departmental Goals
To provide, as a department, services to clients whilst in the country
To proactively lead the Operations & Customer Service team
Be a champion in the triple bottom-line.
* Specific Purpose and Scope of Work
Responsible for specializing, dealing with and resolving issues between suppliers and clients in a thoughtful and diplomatic manner to ensure a positive result for all those involved. Communicating with clients by phone, email or other means, listening to client’s concerns and provide on the spot solutions are part of the daily tasks of the Travel Experiences Manager. The final objective is to act as an interface between Khiri Travel, our agents, their clients and our field staff.
Responsible for handling requests both internally and externally for the booking and confirmation of services to our clients. Proactively manage a small team for this purpose.
* Job Responsibilities
• Receive and debrief tour leaders and guides.
• Ensure all files, paperwork and finances are correctly accounted for.
• Make contact with clients at regular intervals during their programs with the team.
• Resolve proactively any complaints and answer any questions and concerns regarding services, procedures.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly team reports on various sections of the team for incoming revenue, call logs, client contact logs, overviews and performance, etc.
• Monitor and assign the emergency phone roster and participate in handling the emergency/ after-hours system.
• Direct oversight of all the requests for bookings/ reservations and confirmations with service providers.
• Actively manage the planning, scheduling, execution and monitoring of all unit tasks to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Create updates and maintain reservations reference materials and procedures.
• Manage reviews and maintain forms and files containing key information and documents required prior to travel.
• Provide feedback on suppliers and service providers at regular intervals to Management.
• Work in close cooperation with all Khiri departments, branch offices and country offices.
• Recruit, train, evaluate and provide ongoing development to maintain a highly qualified and motivated Operations & Customer Service team.