Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
To provide underwriting technical support, assisting the UW Country Manager in managing the profitable business portfolio according to the Group’s guidelines and delegated authorities.
• Contribute to the achievement of operational objectives for the underwriting function and/or business unit.
• Underwrite existing policies in accordance with organizational policy and underwriting standards
• Monitor and review underwriting standards procedures and checklists
• Ensure all documentation is accurate and complies with organizational guidelines and legislative requirements
• Contribute to continuous quality improvement processes and self learning
• Provide a timely and professional level of service to customers and intermediaries
• Deliver timely decisions and problem solving solutions for customers and intermediaries
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all customers, intermediaries and internal stakeholders
• Learn about new products and understand commission structures for each, in order to enhance relationships with intermediaries.
• Establish appropriate measurement techniques and reporting systems
• Build strong knowledge of current legislation, best practice, underwriting acceptance levels, systems and organizational guidelines.
• Other tasks from line manager.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• Finance/ Banking or Economics background
• Insurance background
• University Graduation
• Working in insurance industry, preferably international companies
• At least 3 years experience
Knowledge & Skills:
• Fluent in English both Speaking, Writing and Reading
• Customer service mind set.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Able to work independently whilst maintain a team spirit
• Able to use MS office applications, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
• Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Able to produce detailed reports at various levels
• Ability to work out a personal strategic and business plan
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience
Interested candidates please send full resume with expected salary & available start date and submit via VietnamWorks no later than 15th Nov 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all personal data will be used for recruitment purposes.
- Salary: Negotiable depends on the qualification and experience
- Healthcare Insurance
- Professional working environment
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn