- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcDaily Warehouse Operation
- Coordinate and regularly communicate with Customer to maintain good relationships and gain customer satisfaction
- Deal efficiently with any queries that are raised by either the client, the customers, or transport contractor.
- Direct Supervisors in their various duties and ensure that the work is completed within the required timescales and the quality standard determined by the internal and external customer, in accordance with DHL Methodology.
- Together with supervisors participate in problem solving and troubleshooting process, improvement process (warehouse providers, suppliers)
- Ensure all services provided meet DHL’s requirement Ground handling
- Ensure hand over processes of inbound stock and paperwork are normally operated Area Operations staff at all levels
- Daily working process review, discussion: Inbound, Outbound plan.
- Agree standards with the DC Manager and immediate manager in the areas of quality and productivity and advise your Supervisors of the required standards. Ensure that remedial action is taken to combat any weaknesses indicated by the Supervisors
- Manage dispatch of outbound shipments to ensure timely departure.
- Ensure accurate sorting and optimum loading of all inbound & outbound shipments.
- Monitor ground handler and warehouse provider performance and complete all necessary reports.
- Regularly participate on customer meetings: Daily, Weekly, Monthly,
- Involve in Continuous Improvement projects
Safely and Quality Assurance
- Ensure safe working practices and environment within the shift.
- Ensure that the Supervisor and team maintain safe procedures of work that all equipment is in good working order. Promptly report defects to maintenance and hygiene is kept to a high standard
- Participate in DESC quality policy and initiatives e.g. ISO accreditation
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize and direct efficient and effective functional department
- Monitor individual performance & KPI’s, Care complaint
- Ensure that effective communication is maintained between Supervisor and all Staffs involved in the Warehouse. To develop and maintain good and effective team communication at all levels
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Country objectives and targets
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
Yêu cầu công việc- University graduate and above
- First Aid certified (Preferred)
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certification (Preferred)
- 4-5 year operations experience, preferably within logistics industry
• Possess WMS (Warehouse Management System) knowledge and skill
• Having logical thinking and ability to deliver initiatives
• Having good leadership skill
• Having analytical and problem solving skills
• High level of professionalism and maturity
• Good inter-personal and influencing skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Good written and spoken English
• Familiar with MS Office applications
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate
- Corporate E-Learning, certified training courses opportunities both locally and oversea
- Team building, Company Outing, Celebrations
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí