- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE AND CONTEXT OF THE ROLE
The job holder will be a part of Training team of Aviva and be responsible for the training of the sales executives in bank branches and implementing agreed training programs for products or others as assigned by Training Manager. This job holder will directly report to Training Manager.
• Continuous and on - going training of all sales people in area of responsibility
• Ensure all training activities within Bancassurance complied with norms and local regulations
• Ensure key risks understood, identified and managed and/that, where concerns or doubts exist, are raised with line management.
• Responsible for training and development of talent, motivating sales forces& substantially increasing sales volume. Assure to meet the active ratio of newly born sellers and other approved KPI
• Prepare training documents and all necessary tools for classes, which are appropriate with course conditions and learners’ level
• Deliver training to bankers, sales forces in compliance with approved training contents, applicable law, the company’s regulation
• Take part in researching and designing training materials under the assignment of Training Manager
• Take in action to identify learning solutions based on feedback, observations and business performance including training completion reporting
• Actively update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks
• Ensures that risks taken in own areas of work controlled within approved limits
• Other tasks as assigned by Training Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
• All Departments/ Sections
• Insurance bank Agents
• Insurance Agents
AUTHORIZATION LEVELS/ BUDGETS:
• Bachelor Degree, major in Insurance is preferable
• Certificate of TOT (prefer)
• Knowledge of financial services environments;
• Knowledge of insurance
• Completely computer literate.
• Excellent command of written and spoken local language/dialects and working knowledge of English.
• A business related degree holder with a minimum of 2 year experience working in life insurance industry
• Ability to work with executives and with people on operational level across all organizational levels
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance
- Leading for growth