- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việc
The job-holder will take main duties and responsibilities as follows:
• Monthly payroll:
- To calculate monthly salary, bonus, annual salary increment and prepare salary bank transfer package;
- To make monthly Payroll related reports;
- To operate HR Software effectively to ensure smooth processing of Payroll.
• Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance:
- To register social, health and unemployment insurance contribution for new employees;
- To do monthly social insurance reconciliation report;
- To manage employee’s Social Insurance Books (SIB) including: prepare applications for issuing SIB, control SIB and record SIB for RES employees;
- To make insurance benefit claimant for employees and payment package for employees.
- To apply PIT administration on PIT code for employees;
- To register dependant relief;
- To do PIT declaration and finalization for local employees and expatriates.
• HRM Software:
- To run HRMS smoothly.
• Other relevant tasks:
- To work closely with relevant Government Offices such as Tax Agency, Social Insurance Agency, etc.;
- To audit, review and propose on improvements of compensation and benefits policies and practices in line with the regulation;
- To respond to employees’ concerns relating to C&B policies and practices;
- To supervise other HR members to ensure smooth operation of HR Department;
- To update new points of Law on Labor, PIT, SMUI.
Work location: Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Kim Chung Commune, Dong Anh District, Hanoi (Company bus available)
Yêu cầu công việc
• Willing to work in Thang Long Industrial Park
• Able to work from 11 February, 2019
- University graduate, preferably from Foreign Languages (English), Human Resources Management or Social Science fields.
- Above five years working experience in compensation & benefit (C&B) jobs is preferred;
- Experience in general human resources administration is an advantage.
• Other skills and knowledge:
- Working experience with HRM software is an advantage;
- Good command of English & Vietnamese (both written and verbal);
- Excellent at MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Thorough understanding of Vietnamese Labor Laws, Social Insurance Law;
- Highly self-disciplined, good sense of responsibilities;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Hard-working, careful, detail-oriented and able to work under high pressure.
Successful candidate will be offered a GOOD REMUNERATION PACKAGE, and chances for self development and promotion in a professional working environment.
If you are matched with the requirements and interested in the position, please send your application set (including Letter of Application, updated CV with picture, and other supporting documents) via email by CLICK ON “APPLY” or “NỘP ĐƠN” button to attach your application set.
Please send your CVs by attached files.
Kindly be noted that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- GOOD REMUNERATION PACKAGE