- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Biên - Phiên dịch
Mô tả công việc
Danish and English speaking CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR for our team in Hanoi
Are you passionate about sales and customer service and do you have excellent language skills? Do you want to be part of an international company in growth? And would you like to be part of a professional team of skilled colleagues from many nations in the middle of Hanoi? Then you might be the one, we are looking for!
About the job
We are now looking for members for our Customer service team in Hanoi in Vietnam to support the Nordic market. Your main tasks and responsibilities are to:
• Handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
• Record orders from customers into SAP
• Handle and record contacts via telephone and e-mail
• Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
Furthermore, the Internal Sales department in Hanoi acts as back-up for the external sales teams, the Visual merchandisers and the Key Account teams. This happens in a close cooperation with the Internal Sales team in Denmark.
The Hanoi office is part of MASCOTs international customer service department with colleagues also located in Denmark. There is a very close cooperation between the departments, and there is continuous product training and sales training through colleagues in Denmark. If you are in search of a job in an international environment, with dynamic and challenging workdays, then this job is for you!
Yêu cầu công việc
• Native-level in Danish and in English. Additional language skills in Swedish and Norwegian is an advantage
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
• A pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
• A flexible and adaptable attitude
• Well organized and a high level of empathy
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
• Detail oriented and fast learning
• Experience with customer service is an advantage
• In order to obtain a work permit in Vietnam, you must have at least a bachelors degree, or 3-4 years experience as a customer service advisor in expert level, where you can document a relevant written reference from previous jobs.
• You must be able to document a clean criminal record
Working hours will be office hours (2 or 3 days/week) and afternoon-evening until 9/10 pm (2-3 days/week), depending on summer/winter time in Europe, since the job’s main focus will be on servicing the customers in Europe.
Your CV and related certificates must be in English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary; professional working environment
- Insurance according to company policy
- Dynamic and friendly working environment