- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Support HRBP Manager to implement the change project and culture change in partnered functions/ BU including staff activities, budget planning, communication designs, etc. to lead the change successfully and positively promote the Department and Company’s teamwork and collaboration.
• Understand manufacturing labor market for Non-Manager level, especially in construction and heavy industry to build a strong sourcing database for Non-Manager positions to enable provide right fit & qualified candidates within agreed time frame.
• Build strong rapport with all interviewed candidates during & after the interview. Show care to Non-Manager new hired and follow up their on-boarding programs until end of probation.
• Able to identify hi-performers & hi-potential of Non-Manager level in assigned functions/ BU to design development program and career perspective. Closely follow up the development plans and their actual progress to take prompt action to and support them as needed.
• Support HRBP Manager in working with Line Manager in identifying Training Needs for Non-Manager level which can address the capability area of improvement in order to grow the organization to deliver business objectives.
• Support HRBP Manager follow up the performance management process and ensure it is well completed and implemented in all partnered functions.
• Find a personal and professional way to approach the partnered functions at Non-Manager level and become their trustworthy & excellent HR Business Partner to get their true insight and feedbacks in order to propose to HRBP Manager prompt actions before leading to conflict.
• Support HRBP Managers to encourage partnered Line Managers to participate in Employee engagement survey and activities in their Functions/ BU.
• Ensure all HR procedures related to recruitment, internal transfer, promotion, termination, and disciplinary actions are implemented properly & professionally.
• Prepare HR Reports as assigned by HRBP Manager and submit as per timeline.
• Willing to do other job assignments as requested by HRBP Manager and the Company.
Yêu cầu công việc• Bachelor/master degree in HR/ Business Administration or equivalent majors
• At least 3 years of experience in the same position with a proven track record
• Strong Recruitment experiences with networking and talent identification & development at Non-management level within MNC of more than 1000 employees
• Basic knowledge of C&B and Labor Legal.
• Strong business acumen & high sense of responsibility and urgency
• Strong leadership, teamwork, good communication & presentation skills (in Vietnamese & English)
• Able to lead mini-Project Management in staff activities.
• Ability to deliver expected outcome results in a complex, ambiguous environment, and to make recommendations with less supervisory.
• Think out of the box & creative is preferable.
• Well organized & self-disciplined.
• Having an attitude of “making impossible possible”.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and benefit
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí