- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 1 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT Phần cứng - mạng
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
• Take responsibility for all aspects of design and implementation of UI and UX for mobile and web platform;
• Operate as a member of the Design Team to design best-in-class UX;
• Collaborate with Product and Development Teams and provide the voice of design to project decision making;
• Be passionate and excited about all things Design and UX – we want you to bring fresh ideas to the team and always act as a UX evangelist to us internally and users;
• Regularly communicate with users to test out ideas and get more feedback;
• Be open to constructive design criticism, participatory design and design thinking activities;
• Actively participate in analyzing and improving Design processes.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Certification or graduation in graphics-design.
•Fluency in modern visual design and user experience best practices for web and mobile
• Proficient in various design techniques such as wireframing, sketching, prototyping, development of UI assets
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience as an Interaction Designer/UX Designer/UI Designer/Visual Designer in a software company.
•Self-motivated, capable of multitasking, willing to learn new skills and work as part of a team.
A portfolio of your work proving an ability to design effective user interfacess
•English communication skill
Nice to have:
•Experience with rapid conception and delivery time frames. Start-up experience is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary: agreement, from 10,000,000 - 18,000,000 VND / month;
• A young, dynamic and fair working environment • Enjoying holidays and birthdays
• The activities of tembuilding, team bonding take place regularly
• Opportunity to advance to team leader positions, Leader
• Participate in many self-development courses.
• After every 6 months, increase 10% of salary.
• To participate in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance regimes according to current regulations;