Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
We are seeking an Executive Chef to increase the restaurant revenues as much as possible.
Oversee the operation of all kitchens in the hotel to ensure restaurant is managed successfully as an independent profit centre. Work with Sous Chef to set annual operating targets. Monitor cost of all kitchens and provide recommendation. Monitor food standard in and train & develop Sous Chefs to work independently. Work with F&B Managers & Restaurant Manager to develop special promotions. Regularly inspect all kitchen area and equipment to ensure quality control and hygiene standard.
- Establishes and supervises job methods and cooking standards to maintain a high quality of food and service.
- Develops standard recipes for all dishes to ensure proper portion control, uniformity of taste and quality; tests new products, recipes and formulas.
- Develops new cooking methods for improvement of cuisines, maintain contact with other chefs and visits other kitchens to keep abreast of new development in food and equipment.
- Interviews and hires applicants for employment; responsible for training program and proper placement of employees; sets up work schedules and job requirements.
- Prepares inventories, budget forecast and may revise work schedules for each month; reported on overtime, absenteeism and accidents, daily market orders, etc.
- Handles variety of correspondence regarding customer complaints, suggestion for new dishes, requests for recipes, etc.
- Co-operates closely with the Sous Chef to ensure that guest requirements and services are met and expedited with minimum delay.
-Receives direct instructions from the F & B Manager and reports to him on major developments within his field of activities.
-Ensures a safe work environment for all kitchen staff and removes any obstacles that may obstruct the kitchen operation.
-Adapts to any specific requests made by guests
-Is regularly available in the dining room
-Heeds any remarks made by guests
-Makes suggestions for tailor-made services on offer at the hotel
-Is jointly responsible for ensuring respect of job descriptions.
-Organizes and supervises food preparations in line with the occupancy and consumption forecasts
-Prepares dishes and/or supervises preparation.
-Supervises the different sections of the kitchen: production of hot and cold dishes, patisserie, dishwashing etc
-In conjunction with the Sous Chef and F&B Manager, prepares the menus and à la carte choices
-Prepares the cooking instructions and ensures they are duly applied
- Oversees the whole work shift: ensures respect of the maximum waiting times defined by the brand, checks the presentation and temperature of dishes, etc
-Coordinates with restaurant serving staff in order to ensure that service runs smoothly
-Ensures that all information is duly passed on to other departments as appropriate
-Plays an active role in meetings for Heads of Department
-Ensures that the equipment and appliances under his/her responsibility are used correctly and kept in good condition by kitchen staff
-Ensures the respect and due application of the rules of hygiene in the department (HACCP standards etc)
-Sets up an action plan following the hygiene analysis results and tracks implementation
-Checks that employees uniforms are clean and in good condition
-Ensures that safety instructions are respected for the use of kitchen equipment
-Applies and ensures application of the hotels security regulations (in case of fire etc)
-Respects and ensures respect of the hotels commitments to the Environment Charter (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
-Is responsible for the security of people and property within his/her remit
-Develops team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere
-Takes part in or validates recruitments
-Organizes the welcome and integration of new employees
- Prepares and/or checks the work schedules in line with activity forecasts
-Carries out annual performance appraisals and sets targets for employees
-Prepares the training plan for the department and insures the implementation
-Coaching employees improve their skills and provides support for career development
- Keeps track of trends in the restaurant, kitchen.
-Adapts the offer to suit changing customer expectations
-Regularly assesses the quality of services based on guests remarks and quality audits
-Keeps informed of developments in competitor hotels
-Maintains excellent relations with suppliers
-In conjunction with the F&B Manager, positions the pricing policy to suit the market
-Supervises food as to preparation, cost, quality, quantity, inventories, portion control, menu planning, recipes and testing of samples submitted by Purchasing Department; plans monthly kitchen budget.
-Develops new menus based on monitoring guest orders.
-Performs other duties as assigned by General Manager/Director.
-Any other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager/Director.
- Guarantees a high standard of culinary services offered to guests.
- In conjunction with the F&B Manager, prepares the hotels F&B offers in line with the hotels positioning (market, competition etc) and brand policy.
- Is able to innovate and diversify services offered to guests.
- Manages and motivates the kitchen staff in order to offer a high standard of service to guests.
- Is responsible for food hygiene, safety and quality in the hotel.
- Is responsible for meeting the departments quantitative and qualitative targets.