- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Điện - Điện tử
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the Technical Supervisor (TS) is primarily responsible for the maintenance of the systems / equipment to ensure smooth running of the building. He will supervise and lead a team of technicians in carrying out regular inspections, troubleshooting and repair of systems / equipment in accordance with the operational requirements.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from Technical School or Vocational School of electricity and HVAC files.
- Minimum of 2 year experiences in building operations, engineering and equipment and systems maintenance; at the equivalent position or above.
- Strong customer service, communication and computer skills.
- Can speak and write English is preferred.
- Can use the normal Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point and AutoCAD)
- Follow the working hours assigned form the monthly duty roster prepared by Chief Engineer (working by Shift).
- Punctually and well grooming, politely and helpful
- Available and on call as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, variable bonus depend on performance, annual salary review
- Annual leave days up to 21 days, additional health insurance beside compulsory insurance(BHXH-YT-TN)
- Annual trip, flexible benefits, self- development scheme,training sponsorship,free parking motobike