- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Y tế - Dược
Mô tả công việc
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians
- Be able to do and read Pap smear.
- Be able to read mammography.
- Be able to read gynecological ultrasound.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Vietnamese national, female candidate preferred
- Holder of a formal University degree or higher degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Patient, customer service skills.
- Having the Practicing License.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ensure all patients and relatives are treated with respect and dignity at all times.
- Work efficiently in stressful situations and able to response to challenging situations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe