Mô tả công việc
TH School seeks an accomplished and innovative Head of Admissions and MKT to enhance communications with all constituencies, raise the school’s visibility, advance its nhãn hiệu and attract and retain a diverse student body.
Department: MKT and Admissions
Position: Head of Admissions and Marketing
Reports to: Superintendent / Director of Operations
Start date: TBD
Yearly Targeted Expectations
● Meet annual subject group SMART goals as determined in collaboration with supervisor
General Expectations - Admissions:
● Introduce the school to prospective candidates and their families, primarily through personal interviews and campus tours.
● thiết kế strategies and implement concrete plans to increase student applications and enrollment and maintain prospective student and family interest.
● Direct and develop the admissions process, application materials and data collection from point of inquiry through enrollment.
● Supervise and direct the Admissions Committee.
● Coordinate/administer all admissions testing.
● Manage/participate in the administration of all financial aid and scholarship programs.
● Serve as chair of the Financial Aid Committee.
● Coordinate all re-enrollment activity with constant monitoring of attrition and retention.
● Prepare and maintain statistics regarding enrollment, geographical distribution of students, financial aid, and attrition.
● Interpret enrollment/admissions statistics, when appropriate to the administration, faculty, and board of trustees.
● Coordinate and participate in all student recruitment efforts: advertising, direct e-mail, Internet web page, etc.
● Coordinate and participate in recruitment activities events involving prospective families.
● Promote good relationships with outside institutions or groups (schools, libraries, civic associations, nursery schools, real estate agencies, etc.) which can be helpful in attracting quality students.
● Work with members of the administration and faculty to organize specific retention efforts.
● Assist with the development of application and promotional materials that introduce the school to prospective students.
● Develop and manage department budget
● Engage actively in professional development in order to remain current in best practices related to independent school admissions practices.
● Provide staff leadership to the department in all respects, including hiring, day-to-day management and motivation of MKT staff and contractors, ensuring professional development and excellence.
General expectations - Marketing
● Rapidly acclimate to the TH School; thoroughly know the history, culture, traditions and constituencies of the school; understand the educational philosophy; know all tiếp thị and communications activities of the department.
● Develop tiếp thị and communications strategies and plans that advance TH School and drive increased engagement with prospective and current constituencies.
● Collaborate with administrative departments in articulating their purpose and ongoing work. Specifically this includes the Head of School, Admissions, Academic Divisions and Educational Technology.
● Ensure brand and messaging quality and consistency and establish guidelines to apply across all departments, activities and events at the school
● Plan for and deploy digital activities: Website, qua mạng campaigns, hòm thư điện tử tiếp thị, social truyền thông and digital content production.
● Plan and manage the department budget in order to maximize the effectiveness of all communications.
● Create and execute a plan that regularly places the school in local Media. Manage all messaging in the Media.
● Manage all aspects of the school’s print and electronic communications, ensuring the continuity of the school’s brand and logo.
● Oversee the work of graphic designers and print vendors in production of printed materials and web visuals.
● Engage actively in professional development in order to remain current in best practices related to independent school communications, emerging social truyền thông, and effective marketing and advertising strategies.
● Provide staff leadership to the department in all respects, including hiring, day-to-day management and motivation of tiếp thị staff and contractors, ensuring professional development and excellence.