Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
Navigos Searchs Client is one of Top 5 Commercial Banks in Vietnam. Theyre looking for potential senior candidate for Head of R&D - IT Innovation Center:
• Managing the enterprise architecture management framework (EA): Build and ensure the architectural orientation, standards, routes, templates and methods for all banking technologies.
Key account abilities:
• Develop and implement strategies and operational plans of the operation-oriented division of the block. Strategic assurance of the Department always follows closely with the strategy of the Division and the Bank
• Approving and ensuring the orientation of the overall enterprise architecture management framework (EA)
• Managing EA in multiple domains such as Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Information Architecture and Infrastructure Architecture; including orientation, standardization, set of methods and routes.
• Advise and approve evaluation criteria and select solutions that are appropriate to the banks technology orientation.
• Research and propose new technology approaches and practical applications in banks to improve competitiveness, improve service quality and pioneer in new areas
2. Risk Management and Compliance:
• Control and ensure the departments activities comply with the issued policies, regulations, procedures and guidelines.
• Identify the departments risks in the process of operation, coordinate with related units to develop measures to measure, assess and minimize risks.
2. Human Resources Management:
• Develop a staffing plan, coordinate human resources, build a mechanism to assign, record and evaluate the performance of employees, ensure to maintain adequate and quality resources in the department.
• Organize training, career development orientation for employees, foster and build resource officers for the department.
• Communication and orientation for staff to follow the guidelines and development orientation of the system.
• Performing other tasks as directed by the Director of the Division
• Lead members to participate in the organization of the banks organizational culture