Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Location & region: Ha Noi, Vietnam
To manage the company phone systems and company reception areas to ensure CEVA professional image with external contacts.
To coordinate and support functions related to administrative and HR issues and processes, and to support other activities as requested.
1. Answers and directs all incoming calls in a timely and courteous manner to relevant parties.
2. Welcomes company visitors in a courteous and professional manner and contacts relevant parties to receive them without delay.
3. Manages receipt and distribution of incoming mail and couriers to reach the addressees timely and accurately.
4. Liaise with landlord to provide parking place to staff and visitors.
5. Maintain office keys and individual desk keys at the site.
6. Monitor access control for internal staffs and visitors, including installing fingerprint, delivering/revoking ID Card, terminating access right, etc.
7. Liaise with landlord for matters relating to office cost, security, administration (incl. overtime work registration).
8. Arrange meeting room for main events (room layout, served drinks, cake for tea break, supporting documents, etc.)
9. Update telephone list and emergency phone list on the public shard folder, posted on bulletin board and at reception desk.
10. Monthly review expenses record/invoices from FM vendors, update relating reports and make payment. Control for a minimum expenses all the time as well.
11. Search, propose and monitor contracts, service quality with vendors/service providers/landlords for all lease/rent, services use including reparation and maintenance activities.
12. Do purchasing, delivering, controlling inventory, revoking for stationery, Employee ID card, uniforms, PPE, all kinds of equipment/tools, machine, and gift as companys need.
13. Implement all activities of printing, from the phase of vendor selection, signing contract to the phase of controlling for printing quality.
14. Maintain the clean and neat out-look of the office.
15. Handle hotel booking, air flight or any other types of transportation booking for internal travellers or visitors. Work with appointed vendor for all visa, residence card, and work permit matters.
16. Coordinates with recruitment team to take care of candidate’s arrival for interview appointments as well as to manage walk-in candidates to fill in the applications and meet with recruiters.
17. Participate in On-boarding program to welcome company’s New Hires.
18. Assist Trade Union activities such as organizing Happy Hour event, coordinate for TU profit program for employees (wedding, child delivery, sick, funeral, etc.)
19. Assist in recruiting Interns for all departments in need.
20. Other administrative duties as assigned by HR department.