Mô tả công việc
We are looking for young professionals with high attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality accounting work. In return we offer excellent remuneration and a long term career opportunity.
As a Junior Accountant at LucaTao, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in all areas of accounting, from simple entity types, through to complex entity groups.
You will learn International accounting standards, Australian accounting standards and Australian tax law. You will be shown how to use several International bookkeeping packages such as Xero and Quickbooks online, and how to use Accounting Ledger and Taxation packages.
You will use your knowledge to perform Australian standard accounting tasks, which includes data conversion, bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, and tax returns for entities in Australia and other countries.
You will undergo an initial 2 months training period, and then offered 1-3 years contract with excellent salary and benefits.
For outstanding achievers, LucaTao offers an ongoing monthly bonus of up to 20% of your monthly salary, along with annual and “job” bonuses, plus an employee loyalty bonus system. Our remuneration is significantly above what can be expected in any other accounting firm.
Candidates will have a chance to work with qualified and experienced Australian CA and CPA accountants.
As you progress you will be required to liaise with native English speakers regarding project work, and supervise teams of accountants including reviewing their work and clarifying technical issues. You must be confident in written English, and in order to advance to management levels you must be determined to develop your English speaking skills.
LucaTao encourages and rewards independent thinkers and those who have the aptitude to achieve.
Yêu cầu công việc
JOB REQUIREMENTS (SUMMARY)
● University or Colleague graduated, majoring in Accounting, with good/Fair grades
● Love to work with number
● Logical thinking
● Strong English skills – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued (All documents are in English and communication with clients is also in English)
● Being flexible and able to work independently but also in group
● Have good interpersonal skills commitment to the accounting profession
● Commitment to the accounting profession
● Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure
● Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook is required
● Carefully and ensure first time right
● Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
Quyền lợi được hưởng
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Above market remuneration, private comprehensive healthcare, 15 days paid leave per annum.
Excellent opportunity to advance to senior management position.
Employee wellness benefits (yoga classes).
160 / 14 Ong Ich Khiem, Ward 5, 11st District, HCMC, Vietnam
Or at new location in Ho Chi Minh City (Future)
Please send softcopy these documents (as below) to *********
● CV by English / Vietnamese
● Colleague or University transcript
Expired date: 30 June 21
Hồ sơ bao gồm
- Đơn xin việc (khi phỏng vấn đậu).
- Sơ yếu lý lịch.
- Hộ khẩu, chứng minh nhân dân và giấy khám sức khoẻ.
- Các bằng cấp có liên quan.