Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
This role is responsible for assisting and creating and implementing the people development strategies that will ensure that all staff have the skills, knowledge and development opportunities required to help the organisation achieve its vision and mission.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist the Head of People Operation (HR Director) on making the yearly training and development plan, KPIs, assessment, career path or promotion program and other internal competition activities;
Training: Improve employee performance, satisfaction and morale:
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors;
• Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials;
• Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques;
• Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective;
• Coordinate the new hire orientation training.
Development: Guarantee the personal growth and development of employees:
• Involve in planning for employees career development through promotion program.
• Conduct job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers to identify and assess future training needs.
• Design training programs and deliver training in line with the development strategy of the company;
• Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, coordinating enrollment and making reports.
• Assign the manpower of Learning and Development team.
• Coordinate HR events, workshops, job fairs, etc.
• Other tasks assigned by Head of People Operation;