Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
- To ensure the highest quality legal advice is made available to the organization in the most efficient way, especially for Expansions, M&A and ad-hoc projects.
- To support the company in carrying out their corporate governance and regulatory compliance responsibilities, especially for Expansions, M&A and ad-hoc projects.
- To lead on all areas of contract development (commercial and partnering), especially for Expansions, M&A and ad-hoc projects.
KEY RESULT AREAS
To assist the Head of Legal in the following works to support M&A, Expansion and ad-hoc Projects:
1. Legal Advice & Contract Drafting Matters
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters in the company, especially relating to M&A, Expansion and ad-hoc Projects.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
- Reviewing, advising on the contracts & agreements of the company to correct the possible problems, especially being familiar with various forms of M&A related contracts & agreements.
- Providing inputs to form business deal structures and contracts.
- Preparing reports, letters and agreements.
- Managing the legal implications of new projects of the company.
- Dealing with internal business partners, external business partners and external counsels/agents.
2. Licensing & Regulatory Matters:
- Ensuring the compliance and renewals of all the licenses, contracts, agreements and permits of the company.
- Handling insurance policies and issues of the company in accordance with Group insurance manual and guideline and in coordination with insurance brokers of the company.
- Maintenance and updating all data, documents and information in relation to the corporate laws and regulations of all legal entities (subsidiaries, branches and representative offices including), domiciled in Vietnam.
- Preparing applications to governmental bodies for registration/removal of corporate representatives.
- Handling of applications, registrations for all necessary licenses, governmental approvals and permits for the operation necessary in Vietnam in cooperation with local management and operation.
- Understanding the role of government administration and its impact on foreign investment enterprise; where strict rule of law ends and administrative discretion begins.
- Maintaining compliant and effective relationships with key government agencies at all relevant levels in order to receive favorable but compliant treatment.
3. Legal Update:
- Preparing legal update.
- Providing analysis of business impact of current legislative developments, mainly in the corporate and industrial relations area and recommendations to maximize advantages and mitigate against adverse developments.
4. Dispute Resolution:
- Providing advance notice and assessment of pending legislation.
- Handling government investigations and prosecutions effectively; not only securing the best possible outcome but also fixing root causes.
- Handling lawsuits of the company, including filing lawsuits for and representing the company in the court, studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and finding appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company.
- Instructing and training local employees and managers when it comes to issues entailing legal risks exposure.
- Conducting legal training for managers and staffs of head office & stores.
- Managing and guiding other subordinates in handling the end results with the best quality.
6. Other ad-hoc & project-based tasks: Other tasks requested by Head of Legal.