- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Y tế - Dược
Mô tả công việc
• Provide assistance to patients as required
• Provide full nursing care & support to patients in the clinic. This includes safety/risk assessment, accurate ongoing assessment & reporting & safe administration of all medications & care.
• Prepare the patient and assist the doctors in examination in a timely accurate and safe manner and in a timely accurate and safe manner.
• Administer medicines, injections and vaccinations as ordered by the doctor giving all appropriate information to the patient, ensuring medication is checked according to standard operating procedure.
• Be able to function efficiently & appropriately in the emergency room, being able to provide routine emergency care & assist in resuscitation efforts.
• Be proficient in phlebotomy techniques and the correct procedure for obtaining laboratory procedures as per the procedure manual.
• Escort patients to and from outside service providers for diagnostic tests. By providing a high level of nursing care and professionalism during patient escorts
• Ensure that all safety & security considerations are considered in work practices.
• Have good working knowledge of the Fire Safety manual and SOP & participate in fire safety training annually.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least three years’ experience working in an International clinic.
• At least two years’ experience working with Japanese patients
• At least two years’ experience working as a nurse preferably in the fields of primary care, emergency and/ or high dependency units.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree or country equivalent, MPC.
• Proficient in English.
• Attend to detail and a problem solving approach.
• Customer-focused with good customer-handling skills.
• Ability to interact with various cultures and all levels in a multinational environment.
• Ability to analyze / solve problems in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional manner at all times
• Initiative, friendly, tactful attitude, compassion and empathy to patients.
• Demonstrate good team work with other staff.
• To be punctual and ensure good attendance.
• A neat and clean personal appearance.
• Willing to work on shifts (night shift and day shift)
Attractive salary and bonus
Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
Professional, dynamic working environment
If qualified candidate is interested in this position, please send the English CV to this address: Raffles Medical Clinic in HCM: 167A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 3, HCMC.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment