hai au aviation
Lượt xem: 617
Cập nhật: 18/10/2018 (4 năm trước)
Ngành nghề: Du lịch
Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụNhân viên
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
- Brand: Hai Au Aviation
- Department: Flight Operations
- Employment type: Full time
- Reports to: Operations Control Center Manager
- Subordinate: None
- Location: Hanoi & HAA bases
The OCC executive is responsible for providing day-to-day functional administrative support to the Flight Operations Department. OCC is responsible for maintaining efficient communication with Sales & Reservations, Stations, Engi-neering, flight crews, and outside authorities (CAAV, ATC, Military, etc…)
This includes but is not limited to; scheduling of aircraft in conjunction with our reservation system, determining payload availability, reviewing weather data; recording daily trip records and crew logs; tracking flight crew duty & flight times, flight monitoring, filling and amending ATC flight plans and working with local authorities to support HAA flight route requirements and licensing.
• Schedule, release and monitor all flights according to Civil Aviation and Hai Au Aviation regulations.
• Review and analyze weather conditions and follow aircraft position reports to monitor the progress of flights and liaison with ground stations.
• Assist in making decisions and amendments of flight delays & cancellations.
• Prepare ATC flight plans and make amendments when required.
• Initiate Emergency Response Plan in the event of an emergency
• Be the center of receiving and distributing accurate information related to all changes before, during and after the flight to ensure efficient and safe operations. As such, OCC is responsible for maintaining efficient communication with sales & reservation, bases of operation, engineering and flight crew.
• Provide Sales & Reservation with solutions to scheduled and charter flight requests, in consultation with Head of Flight Operations and Chief Engineer.
• Working with a focus on safety, regulations, customer service, and corporate fiscal requirements.
• Coordinate all planning aspects of ferry, test and training flights.
• Liason with civil aviation, military, marine and airport authorities with respect to HAA current and future flight route needs & requirements.
• Other tasks assigned by the Manager
WHAT WE OFFER
• A competitive salary package
• Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
• 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
• Working Hours: As per Duty Roster
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
• Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
• Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills Both in English and Vietnamese
• Flight Dispatcher License issued by CAA is preferred but not required
• Experience as a dispatcher, flight follower or in a similar role is preferred but not required
• Knowledge/Experience in Aviation is preferred
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Self-driven, motivated and works well independently and in a team environment
• Must be proficient using technology and working with software applications
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to work flexibly including outside of office hours when required
• Must be able to multi tasks
Kindly be noted that all of your information will be kept confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- A competitive salary package & 16 days annual leave
- Bao Viet Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days, summer vacation
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
TÌM VIỆC LÀM THEO TIÊU CHÍ
Tìm việc làm liên quan: Tại đây
MẪU CV ĐẸP
Bạn đã ứng tuyển thành công. Tải app chat Tại đây để nhận được kết quả ứng tuyển từ nhà tuyển dụng