Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Tư vấn :
Education consulting activities with customers (60%):
• Lead the Australia – New Zealand Admissions team to execute marketing & sales events to recruit students.
• Partner with Atlantic Marketing and receive potential customer data from Atlantic’s other business fields for counseling to
meet sales targets.
• Consult customers on countries, courses and study programs to help customers choose an institution that are suitable
for their academic, aspirational and financial conditions
• Negotiate, explain and close the contracts with customers.
• Prepare study abroad consulting documents, advice & support customers to complete all other required records.
Responsible for translating documents and records well as checking information and data to finalize a document.
• Support customers with the payment of tuition and other fees and accommodation arrangements, flight tickets and
transportation when students receive the Visa and emigrate.
• Directly monitor student learning process and support customers all related issues during the learning process.
Organize information sessions & fairs and participate in training sessions, seminars & exhibitions on studying abroad (30%)
• Participate in training sessions on counseling skills, capture relevant information from Embassies. Attend training
sessions from institutions / groups admission representatives.
• Support with plan, content, checklist the study abroad information sessions & fairs of the Company in Hanoi and other
Learn and research about the Companys partners and the Companys internal products (5%)
• Research, understand and learn information about courses, programs and scholarships from schools and countries from
the Australia – New Zealand all related procedures;
• Research, understand, learn and regularly update information on student visa procedures, visa applications at Embassies
from Australia – New Zealand.
Other Tasks (5%)
• Perform other administrative tasks as required by the Director and the Board of Directors.
• Directly support, assess and training other subordinates.