Overseas Study Manager - Australia and New Zealand Markettập đoàn giáo dục và đào tạo quốc tế đại tây dương - atlantic group
Lượt xem: 224 | Ngày cập nhật: 10/01/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hà Nội
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcEducation consulting activities with customers (60%):
• Lead the Australia – New Zealand Admissions team to execute marketing & sales events to recruit students.
• Partner with Atlantic Marketing and receive potential customer data from Atlantic’s other business fields for counseling to
meet sales targets.
• Consult customers on countries, courses and study programs to help customers choose an institution that are suitable
for their academic, aspirational and financial conditions
• Negotiate, explain and close the contracts with customers.
• Prepare study abroad consulting documents, advice & support customers to complete all other required records.
Responsible for translating documents and records well as checking information and data to finalize a document.
• Support customers with the payment of tuition and other fees and accommodation arrangements, flight tickets and
transportation when students receive the Visa and emigrate.
• Directly monitor student learning process and support customers all related issues during the learning process.
Organize information sessions & fairs and participate in training sessions, seminars & exhibitions on studying abroad (30%)
• Participate in training sessions on counseling skills, capture relevant information from Embassies. Attend training
sessions from institutions / groups admission representatives.
• Support with plan, content, checklist the study abroad information sessions & fairs of the Company in Hanoi and other
Learn and research about the Companys partners and the Companys internal products (5%)
• Research, understand and learn information about courses, programs and scholarships from schools and countries from
the Australia – New Zealand all related procedures;
• Research, understand, learn and regularly update information on student visa procedures, visa applications at Embassies
from Australia – New Zealand.
Other Tasks (5%)
• Perform other administrative tasks as required by the Director and the Board of Directors.
• Directly support, assess and training other subordinates.
Yêu cầu công việc• Gender: Male / Female (preferred)
• University Degree. Priority for Foreign Trade University / Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam or being an international students from related English speaking countries;
• At least 3 year experience in the field of overseas study consulting.
• Proficiency in English.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
• Having a desire to work stably and long term.
• Honest, straightforward, thoughtful at work.
• Withstand high pressure with deadlines and targets.
• Love to work in education and overseas study field.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary and bonus scheme + 13th month salary
- Bao Viet Health Care Insurance
- Have the opportunity to travel abroad
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí