Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Thiết kế - Mỹ thuật :
Full time job at office in Central Ho Chi Minh
Final date for application: 18/01/2019
IMV is seeking a English speaking photo editor to join a high performing team. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Edit and research photographic features as directed, domestically and internationally across a wide range of genres, through to all publication of IMV Vietnam as Luxury Guide, Robb Report and Barcode magazine.
• Communicate effectively with the Art Director on current and upcoming projects to ensure that the photographic coverage, and any conceptual treatment, is appropriate for each feature, and to prioritize work appropriately
• Contribute to the production, research, forward planning and/or commissioning of the visual elements for the signature pages of the Magazine under the supervision of the AD
• Liaise with the Magazine Editors on a regular basis to continuously assess daily needs and long-term planning
• Effectively manage photographic shoot budgets, negotiate licenses, buy-outs, process invoices, and ensure all the photographic team observe best practice in a timely manner
• A “brand ambassador”, representing the title internally and externally
• Be a positive and engaged member of the Magazine and Picture desk
>> This includes researching images online and through agencies and libraries and purchasing them when relevant, insuring their usage rights are as required. The role is also responsible for assisting the art team and booking creative for photographic shoots when required by the AD.
>> The role forms part of a wider team that creates and delivers compelling monthly content, developing original and fresh ideas that are inspirational, directional and that engage the reader.
>> Key Responsibilities
+ Work with the Art team to source appropriate editorial imagery to support editorial stories
+ Work with other departments including Social Media, Email and other marketing functions to assist with any necessary picture research or editing
+ Negotiate usage rights and fees with picture agencies – manage relationships with agents