Mô tả công việc
• Make production plan requested from plant manager
• Monitor planning activities & follow up the regular implementation of planning group.
• Assure the commitment on all security norms related to its department.
• Assure the constant flow of cut parts, supplies and the export process
• Carry on department reports and indexes: warehouse customer service, bundling levels, inventory audits and cycle count results, shipping discrepancies, inventory accuracy for unpacks, adherence and sewing supplies
• Participate in planning work, especially plant projects.
• Ability to conduct reports, process, form of Planning.
• Solve issues arising in the production process, such as lack of excess materials, failure, confusion, etc. for the new code when requested.
• Solve problems related to materials, producing plan to ensure production stability
• Other tasks, responsibilities and projects related to Planning as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Economics
- At least 4-year experience in Production Planning and ERP systems; purchasing, warehouse management and supply chain management could be an advantage
- Excellent spoken & written English communication
- Good organization and problem solving skill, computer skill
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Healthcare insurance