Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
1. Employee Development & Management
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure Global Performance Management System is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
- Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy and team operating plan.
2. Excellence in Execution – drive results & performance
- Communicate, implement and interpret customer service policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of customer service operations. Coordinate customer service function with other departments.
- Identify any customer concerns, investigate and resolve problems, and respond to customer inquiries.
- Provide responsive order management support including order entry, or expediting and shipment information to customers.
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
- Partner with Inside Sales to achieve sales goals.
- Schedule and organize personnel to accommodate anticipated workflow.
- Recommend corrective services to adjust customer complaints.
- Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Develops and administers budgets, schedules, and performance standards. Exerts influence in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.