Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Y tế - Dược :
Reporting to: Program Coordinator.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Duration: 24 months with possibility of extension.
In collaboration with the Institute of Public Health of Ho Chi Minh and the HCMC Department of Transportation, the Project Officer will be responsible for the following program management, finance and administration functions supporting the Program Coordinator to ensure efficient and effective management of the project.
Overall Program Management:
• Planning, organizing and assisting specialist in the development of strategies/plans, training, workshop and IEC/BCC materials.
• Implementing, organizing and reporting of project’s activities and training courses for field site staffs and beneficiaries.
• Monitoring project activities and collecting project indicators meeting the donor’s requirements.
• Writing project technical reports meeting the donor’s requirements.
• Monitoring expenses to ensure progress in compliance with approved budgets and work plan and agreements and contribute to write financial reports.
• Draft success stories, press releases and article (if need).
• Supporting and participating in field trips as required.
• Organizing and participating in meetings, training, consultations, study missions, consultation visits and workshops in consultation with key managers or/and stakeholders.
• Contributing to develop new programs and initiatives for CHD.
• Performing other tasks as assigned by the Director/Program Coordinator.
Leadership and capacity building:
• Assisting in technical preparation for project activities including joint training, joint activities, and task force meetings.
• Managing the resources and identifying areas of development and opportunities for team members; Contributing to organisational development for CHD.
• Acting as a model and resource for colleagues.
• Mentoring and monitoring the project assistants.
• Coordinating with the Director/ Program Coordinator, build/strengthen relationships with donors’ delegation, Project Implementing Partners, such as: Ho Chi Minh City Department of Transportation and Ho Chi Minh City Department of Health, and other stakeholders.
• Representing the CHD in Project-related coordination meetings and other activities at all levels.
• Responding requests for technical advice from Director/Program Coordinator, Donor staff, Implementing Partners.