- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Work closely with the company Quality Assurance team, Commercialization Engineer, Senior Engineering Manager to implement and monitor all of company’s’ Key Initiatives.
2. Follow established quality systems to ensure factories are compliant with quality requirements on every stage of engineering and manufacturing.
3. Ensure factories are testing and checking data and following the VF required standards accurately and correctly.
4. Conduct daily audits of the Cutting, Stitching & Assembly lines using the Pride Audit & Manual Quality System “QC Working Papers”.
5. Examine the Quality reports provided by the factories to ensure that product quality meets VF standards.
6. Ensure all activities related to product specification and testing standards meet with VF standards.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Yêu cầu công việc- 2-3 years in relevant experience
- Computer knowledge in email and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- An effective problem solver and be able to work under pressure
- University or college degree/diploma or higher preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month pay
- Premium Heath care for you & your family
- Annual Performance Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí