- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Marketing - PR
KD bất động sản
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
1. Location: 628C Xa Lộ Hà Nội, Phường An Phú, Quận 2, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2. Company Overview: Joanna Real Estate is a Chinese Real Estate brokerage which offers over 25 years of sales, management and leadership experience. We provide the best in real estate services, from sales to leasing to management of both residential and commercial properties.
3. Expectation towards candidate: Senior Sales where his/her valuable experience, education and willingness to succeed will contribute to the achievement of the company’s goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
1. Undertake the inspections of any properties to be proposed to be for sale.
2. Actively seeking new solutions and creating new opportunities maintain a file system for the completed sales reports.
3. Manage, coordinate and review activities in sales in general
4. Communicate with marketing manager and department head to plan advertising for project.
5. Creating a good and professional impression for project to potential buyers.
6. Endeavor to lead the team for achieving all budgeted sales target.
7. Creating a good and professional relationship with the developer
8. Advise developer (if needed) on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
9. Be responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
10. Following up payment process of the entire project.
11. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Strong knowledge of real estate market in Vietnam
2. Knowledge and extensive understanding of company policy/procedures required to successfully perform the Sales Manager’s role.
3. Excellent time management, MENTORING planning and forward-thinking skills
4. Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, customers and other persons
5. Proficient in English & Chinese (both speaking and writing). Other languages are a plus.
6. Possess strong confidence to speak to people of various educational and cultural backgrounds
7. Must possess good decision-making skill
8. 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mức lương, thưởng hấp dẫn
- Các chế độ phúc lợi xã hội như: BHYT, BHXH, BH thất nghiệp theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc năng động, chuyên nghiệp