- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Duties and Authorities regarding Business Planning
- Cooperating with the direct supervisor(s), establishment of the strategies for BOD’s meetings, in long-term (5 to 10 years), mid-term (3 years) and short-term (only next one year). The short-term strategies must be specified in details in quarterly and monthly activities based on the analysis of situations in societies of both global and local.
- Grabbing, collecting either objective and subjective situations and any information from varieties of sources in terms of regulations under the supervisor(s) instructions.
- Cooperating with the direct supervisor(s), analyzing any situations and risks of results and focusing future of BOD activities in scientific way, to reason for directing and correcting strategies from time to time.
- Cooperating with the direct supervisor(s), drafting, inspecting, checking and appropriately amending any documents, information and materials etc., which will be disclosed to outside in purpose of Meetings, in terms of laws, regulations, and then sending out.
- Cooperating with the direct supervisor(s), proposing, officializing, implementing and executing Meetings-related policies, regulations and operating systems by analysis of risks, forecasts etc., except any activities relating to marketing, promotions of any sales.
- Supporting the direct supervisor (s) to become the primary contact and department in charge regarding any activities about management of the Company.
- Supporting the direct supervisor (s) in researching, checking, preparing and performing the change of Company management structure.
- Any other matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
2. Duties and Authority of Execution
> Preparing the Meetings;
- Announce schedule of the Meetings to Attending Members;
- Arrange and announce the Meetings’ agenda to Attending Members;
- Request and follow up Requesters in sending Materials which shall be presented in the Meetings;
- Make advance distribution of Materials before meetings to Attending Members;
- Arrange facilities for the Meetings;
- Prepare Minutes and Results of the Meetings;
- Check the subject matters approved after finishing the Meetings to ensure the compliance with Materials and the Meeting’s Decisions;
- Announce the Meetings Results and return Request Forms with comments to Requesters;
- Seal the Meeting stamp on hardcopies of the results approved in the Meetings;
- Record hardcopy Materials and all other relevant documents, if any;
> Coordination of the Meetings;
- Handle other administrative matters related to the Meetings, and report them to superior;
- Follow up the budget approved in the Meetings and notify to Requesters about using its cost;
- Maintain and update compulsory Members list attending the Meetings;
> Compliance improvement;
- Prepare and edit the Rule of Meetings as requested;
- Cooperation with Legal to check relevant regulations and laws to amend and supplement the Rule of Meetings promptly;
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding the Meetings matters.
- Support Legal Department in changing structure of company as needed and adjust, change or amend the Rules of Meetings.
> Connection support;
- Serves as the Meetings’ administrative liaison to Member’s Council and Management Committee;
- Keep the Meetings’ information confidential and discreet;
- Being aware of the Department Budgets to control, seek any necessary procedure in case requiring expenses.
> Education for Improvements;
- Improvements are not only company’s responsibilities, but also each staff must do so by own self. Seek and study by self to upgrade performance abilities.
- Any education opportunities, in case appointed to attend by the supervisor(s) or company, then it will be the “MUST” to attend and learn as much as possible; this is also one of responsibilities.
> Aiming Higher Positions;
- Understanding of the supervisor(s)’s role and substituting if required by the supervisor(s) or the company for business continuity management in case of urgency or in case of any situation company requires.
> Any other jobs, roles and activities, or matters ordered from the supervisor(s) and/or company from time to time such as keep Company’s stamp under the regulation, check and give guidance for using Company’s stamps etc.
Yêu cầu công việcJob Requirements:
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree of Laws; Business Administration; Commerce and Administration; Finance; Economic or others.
- Have experience in a relevant positions shall be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Very fluent in English (more than average of spoken and written)
- Strong knowledge of presentation skills and choosing appropriate words as both verbal and writing skills
- Strong communication skill (both verbal and written)
- Strong skills to collect information
- Basic risk and crisis management skills
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet and computer graphics and designing
- Details oriented and being able to handle multi-tasks.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Excellent organizing and time management skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Cơ hội đào tạo nước ngoài
- Giải thưởng dành cho nhân viên xuất sắc
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí