Mô tả công việc
Our client is a well-known 100% Japanese invested company. Due to the quick expansion of its business, the Company is looking for a qualified and experienced Senior Architect for its operation. The recruited person will be in charge of, but not limit to, the followings:
- Design and review architectural works as per Clients request throughout the projects stage: Tender Drawings, Concept Design, Basic Design, Detail Design,...
- Keep following up with relevant Legal Requirements, Regulations, Standards…;
- Liaise with project managers, clients, sub-contractors, material suppliers to ensure the construction is in compliance with approved design and specifications, quality, quantity, progress, budget;
- Report to Chief Architect for work progress and outstanding issues to agree on solutions;
- Other duties assigned by Chief Architect from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Age: around 30 years old
- Graduated from Architecture University or relevant universities
- At least 05 years of experience of the same position
- Having Architect Profession Practicing Certificate is a must
- Having ability to proficiently use applications such as: Revit, Autocad, Illustrator & Photoshop (as a preference)
- Good command of spoken and written English, especially English in construction
- Having skill of sketch in order to transfer information to relevant sections to execute the works in the fastest time
- Having ability to manage time and fulfill the assigned works exactly to meet the required deadline strictly.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Transportation Allowance will be applied when working at site