- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
KD bất động sản
Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Mô tả công việc
This position holder processes and manage all HR jobs of Somerset West Point (SWP) and 01 will be based in Hanoi Office including recruitment, training & activities, employee relations, C&B.
1. Recruitment and Manpower control: make manpower plan, ensure effective utilization of manpower, timely recruitment of all staff, selection of right candidate for the job,(screening, interviewing, offer)
2. Training & Development: identify training needs, make annual organize appropriate courses, cross exposure, performance standard training, responsible for all related reports
3. Compensation & Benefit: calculate and process monthly payroll, SI claims for staffs, register PIT code & dependent, responsible for PIT finalization, prepare labor contract, ensure that all C&B jobs are promptly done and follow Labor Law & Company’s policy.
4. Administration: formulate and administer the HR policy and procedures within the company, prepare budget, administrative, training, employee relations, welfare and clinic requirements for administration, staff development and enhancement of staff morale.
5. Performance appraisal: coordinate to review the annual employees’ appraisal and management development for management staff
6. Filing & record management: responsible for the proper maintenance of all employee’s files, frequently update information to HR system including employee’s information, promotion, increment, leaves.
7. Staff recognition & participation: develop and implement staff motivation, recognition and participation program for the company.
8. Staff welfare: maintain and enhance the staff welfare to ensure high morale among the employees.
9. Perform all other assignments as directed by the Management.
10. Perform as “Manager on Duty” when assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
Degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Management
At least 3 years of relevant experience, prefer candidate with strong Experience in C&B at Company with more than 100 headcounts.
- Knowledgeable in all Labor Code, and Law
- Familiar with insurances
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good English writing, speaking
- Be able to achieve HR targets and conduct training
- Good management skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thưởng đánh giá, thưởng tháng 13
- Health Care Insurance
- Đào tạo, Phát triển