- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Mô tả công việc
The position is responsible for the development, coordination and provision of advice regarding programs which encourage engagement of students in university life. This includes facilitating and fostering relationships between students, Student Council and the other internal stakeholders within the University and external bodies. The position is also responsible for developing and coordinating the University Club activities, as well as the University events and REC functions at RMIT Vietnam. The position will coordinate continuous improvement of Student Clubs as well as develop training programs for student club executives
- Coordinate with other key University Stakeholders, the organisation of Orientation events held for new students each semester.
- Manage and provide direction to Student Activities Officers ensuring that the student experience is aligned across campus locations.
- Ensure the successful delivery Student Life initiatives, programs and events.
- Coordinate, develop and implement continual improvement systems, including a feedback system for participants of programs and events. This involves conducting research to determine new activities and events for future planning.
- Act as the International Student Support Coordinator to effectively transition students relocating to Vietnam and help them to engage and adapt to university life at RMIT Vietnam, including provision of advice on insurance, accommodation and visas.
- Coordinate Student Life Volunteer Group activities in the Hanoi campus.
- Supervise the Student Clubs Program in Hanoi by advising and supporting students to work with internal and external stakeholders and advisers
- Develop and improve all Recreation and Events Complex (REC) operational policies, procedures and guidelines, facilities to maximise service delivery and manage risk.
- Create fitness activities and events to promote an active lifestyle on Hanoi Campus for Students, Staff and Alumni.
- Conduct surveys and feedback to review quality of services and activities organised by Student Life to for continuous improvement in services and activities at Hanoi Campus.
- Provide input into budget planning activities for Hanoi Student Life.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, and how to apply, please click on the link below:
Applications close on 17 February 2019
Yêu cầu công việc
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree in an Events or Project Management related field (or equivalent)
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position with focus on planning, programming and implementation of programs/events especially for students
- Effective time management skills with ability to manage multiple Projects and meet varying deadlines.
- Effective communication skills across a diverse range of key stakeholders ranging from internal staff to contractors and vendors. Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross cultural communication.
- Strong people management skills with ability to lead guide and motivate teams.
- Ability to manage approved budgets and expenditure.
- Awareness of current issues and trends relating to transition to university, student engagement, and the first year experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and security when managing information.
- Team player with ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge and experience in using computer software such as word processors, spreadsheets, presentation software, database systems, and web content management systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and innovative customer service.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 20 days full paid leave a year