Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
The position is responsible for the development, coordination and provision of advice regarding programs which encourage engagement of students in university life. This includes facilitating and fostering relationships between students, Student Council and the other internal stakeholders within the University and external bodies. The position is also responsible for developing and coordinating the University Club activities, as well as the University events and REC functions at RMIT Vietnam. The position will coordinate continuous improvement of Student Clubs as well as develop training programs for student club executives
- Coordinate with other key University Stakeholders, the organisation of Orientation events held for new students each semester.
- Manage and provide direction to Student Activities Officers ensuring that the student experience is aligned across campus locations.
- Ensure the successful delivery Student Life initiatives, programs and events.
- Coordinate, develop and implement continual improvement systems, including a feedback system for participants of programs and events. This involves conducting research to determine new activities and events for future planning.
- Act as the International Student Support Coordinator to effectively transition students relocating to Vietnam and help them to engage and adapt to university life at RMIT Vietnam, including provision of advice on insurance, accommodation and visas.
- Coordinate Student Life Volunteer Group activities in the Hanoi campus.
- Supervise the Student Clubs Program in Hanoi by advising and supporting students to work with internal and external stakeholders and advisers
- Develop and improve all Recreation and Events Complex (REC) operational policies, procedures and guidelines, facilities to maximise service delivery and manage risk.
- Create fitness activities and events to promote an active lifestyle on Hanoi Campus for Students, Staff and Alumni.
- Conduct surveys and feedback to review quality of services and activities organised by Student Life to for continuous improvement in services and activities at Hanoi Campus.
- Provide input into budget planning activities for Hanoi Student Life.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, and how to apply, please click on the link below:
Applications close on 17 February 2019