- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcSummary:
The Technical Director is in charge in maintaining and improving the laboratory management system of the company in accordance with established procedures and performs Laboratory system quality audits frequently.
This position carries the responsibility to mentor team members and grow their capabilities for contributing to the organization while coordinating and managing the efforts of the R&D team.
- Initiates, investigates, and implements new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects in both product development as well as Quality Improvement of products & processes.
- Acts as a go to person for all technical information, to all customers, operating units of the company on formulation / processing issues.
- Completes technical assessments for evaluation of new product / process opportunities.
- Establishes and monitors the projects pipeline review and prioritization system for the R&D as a key link with the sales team.
- Facilitating all sample requests and assigning the right product to the customer & sales teams.
- Responsible for implementation of new processes in the plant & working with the plant management.
- Assisting customers with respect to product quality issues or quality improvement initiatives.
- Filing and maintaining customer specifications and ensure the specifications are supported by the appropriate documents.
- Assisting in continuous improvement initiatives that reduce costs, improve quality and / or enhance customer service.
- Questions processes, procedures and policies. Fully investigates, develops, and presents alternatives for implementation.
- Mentoring staff to increase their technical knowledge and potential contribution to the company.
- Act as the liaison between the Company and Customer Development Representatives, Regulatory Inspectors and Third Party Auditors.
- In charge of safety standards for the Laboratory & used equipment.
- Other related duties as required.
Yêu cầu công việc- University graduate in Food Science & Technology or Doctor Degree will be prefered.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Product Development, R&D experience.
- MUST have knowledge in food chemistry, analytical chemistry associated food ingredients, and statistical analysis.
- Solide experience in prodocut development.
- MUST be able to accurately prepare specifications, label declarations and formulations without technical errors.
- MUST have proven ability to interact effectively with department, company or customer associates and experience in a team-oriented environment is required.
- Fluently in English, knowing Chinese is advantaged.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and bonus are competitive
- Insurance policy in accordance with compay; annual leave as law
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí