Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụNhân viên
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
- To control the basic data.
- To cooperate with colleagues to create, to update, and to control basic data.
- To release the basis data to the other departments accordingly.
- To cooperate with the other departments in cost calculation.
- To find the solution to reduce cost according to the company strategy.
- To write down and apply the working instruction process.
- To supervise and involve into QM management and organize together with other departments to solve any happening issues.
- To optimize the product quality.
- To cooperate with production to find out the defect (if any) and give out corrective/ preventive action.
- To search/ to develop new materials/products.
- To optimize product cost.
- To optimize molding technique to reduce rework.
- To supervise the running of regular testing’s (UV, water test, drop test, outdoor test…)
- To continuously improve, update, standardize activity related to material, product development, QM topic.
- Other tasks are assigned by CEO and President cum General Director.
- University degree in production or chemical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in production technical.
- Should have technical knowledge with making products from composite or similar materials; handicrafts are a plus.
- Having soft skills with communication, solving problem, managing skills.
- Experience in 6S.
- Proficiency in English (speaking, reading and writing), must have excellent leadership, organization and communication skills.
Work place: Tan Uyen Province
Start working date: 01st, March 2019.
Please email your updated CV with the details of your current package and a recent photograph to Mr Craig (President cum General Director).
- Under companys policy
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC