Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
1. General information
These are temporary full-time positions with duration and location stated as follows:
- Duration: From October to December 31, 2018, with possible long-term extension.
- Location: Hanoi
- Salary: Negotiable, based on candidate’s abilities and professional background (minimum $1200/month for Project Coordinator cum Lead Research position).
- Comparative salary above market average.
- Opportunity to work with leading education experts in Vietnam and the USA
- An active and creative working environment with strong support from the executive team.
- Opportunity to work for the project and the school after the feasibility study has been successfully completed.
3. Roles and Responsibilities
PROJECT COORDINATOR CUM LEAD RESEARCHER
The researcher shall duly lead a feasibility study on the establishment of an International Business School in Vietnam with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing the feasibility study.
- Coordinating research activities including but not limited to: gathering information, writing research reports, reviewing documents translated from Vietnamese to English and vice versa.
- Responsible for the following specific tasks:
+ Study the demand and supply of business education and training in Vietnam including short-term executive programs, standard MBA programs, executive MBA and blended-learning MBA programs.
+ Study and recommend models for a partnership between a Vietnamese university with a US-counterpart regarding the collaboration on curriculum development, joint-teaching, academic and student exchange.
+ Study the legal frameworks for the establishment of the school in Vietnam.
- Organizing group of research assistants to collect data, implement direct and indirect surveys.
- Monthly reporting on working progress to the executive team.
- Other related tasks assigned.
The project assistant will assist the Project Coordinator in carrying out assigned tasks and be responsible for logistics activities of the project