Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
1. Guaranteed 13th Month + Discretionary bonus programme based on company achieving certain KPIs
2. Paid Annual Leave – 12 days, increasing to 14 days after 12 months service.
3. Paid Sick Leave – 6 days after 12 months service.
4. Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
5. Annual Medical check-up
6. Modern & professional working environment, refreshment area for staffs
7. English working environment with foreign colleagues & international clients
8. Work-life balance
• Administers and maintains information technology systems including PC, Cloud, Systems and networks.
• Establish and manage Cloud Network infrastructure including data warehouse capabilities through the Microsoft Azure Platform
• Primarily Manages Microsoft O365 & Azure cloud networks & permissions
• Provides IT operations functions for the organisation’s standard hardware, software and general solutions.
• Monitors and maintains security compliance in accordance with Internal and Government controls, standards, policies and procedures.
• Provides support to the Analytical team to develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data cleansing, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Provides strategic, budgeting and disaster recovery/business continuity planning
• Purchasing, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of any related hardware.
• Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management.
• Responsible for maintenance of systems documentation such as Operations manuals and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Acts as the primary point of communication between operating, business and functional units.
• Performs local administration and operations functions.
• Responsible for local IT vendor, contract and outsourcing management.
• Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software)
• Provides new staff with PC/account setup and orientation.
• Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site and in-cloud presence (Cloud, network or PC equipment failure), including data backup recovery. Performs complex software/hardware troubleshooting, patches and re-installations.
• IT portion of new setups and expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN and PC equipment.
• Monitor data backups (if required) to ensure that they are completed on a regular basis.
• Provides consulting/training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems.
• Other duties as assigned.