Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Under the suppervion of Area Manager, the position will responsible for all admin and logistic tasks of Ho Chi Minh Office and ensuring effective admin and logistic systems and processes are in place and functioning as per SCI and government requirement.
To provide professional advice to staff and visitors in Ho Chi Minh office on all admin and logistics related issues to ensure the quality implementation of project activities of programe. The position will work closely with Area Manager and other team members to strengthen capacity for partners in Admin and Logistics, especially procurement. He or she is also in charge of getting special approved requests from local authority, office registration, asset management and manage office petty cash.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Southern Area Manager
Direct: Southern Area Manager
Indirect: Administration & Supply Chain Manager
Budget Responsibilities: N/A
Role Dimensions: Coordination with Area Office Program staff and Hanoi-based Supply Chain and Procurement staff
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Support Area Manager to establish and maintain relations with local authorities related administrative legal affairs of office operation and personnel in Ho Chi Minh
• Provide daily implementation of all logistics and procurement activities in Ho Chi Minh such as logistics support for meetings, workshops, handling office supplies, equipment, furniture, office permit, and other Ho Chi Minh related activities.
• Ensure bidding procedures are fully compliant with SCI’s policies and procedures and goods and services are purchased to meet identified project needs in quality and time;
• Review and update the preferred list of suppliers and ensure that the list is updated and maximize cost efficiency;
• Ensure regular inventory physical check for all asset in Ho Chi Minh Office and together with Area Manager to ensure all asset are proper manage arcording to SCI policies.
• Maintain contracts for office services including office lease, Telephone, Internet, Office supply, car rental, hotel, air faires, insurance for office’s assets and cars, ect.
• Arrange and schedule meetings with government officials, as needed
• Maintain the files and filing system in the Ho Chi Minh Office.
• Maintain hard copies of all legal documents including office licence, property registration and insurance, vehicles policies and insurance; keep record of all accidents and report them to the insurance company; answer queries regarding related policy and insurance package.
• Type letter, memo, faxes and other typing materials as per Area Manager’s instruction.
• Support Administration and Supply Chain Manager in updating and maintaining staff’s emergency files.
• Coordinate induction of new staff in Ho Chi Minh Office and ensure that they are properly registered with appropriate Vietnamese government institutions.
• Support Area Manager to arrange the annual medical check for Ho Chi Minh Office.
• Act as focal person and under supervision of Area Manager to contact with POSCO in Ho Chi Minh for social insurance related issue in Ho Chi Minh Office.
• Provide technical support and help buiding capacity of the relevant staff and partners through training, coaching, regular visits and remote support.
• Supervises the duties of Project Support Assistant and cleaner; arrange their replacement and back up plan
• Ensure that reports submitted by subordinate staff are communicated to Area Manager and Administration and Supply Chain Manager immediately.
• Make sure that the maintenance and repair of office assets is done in proper and timely manner
• Ensure Ho Chi Minh offices petty cash are properly manage and monitor as per SCI policies.
• Implementaion of Safety and Security plan in Ho Chi Minh City
• Work with Office Aid to ensure basic stock of office supplies is available at all times, including stationary items and pantry stuff. Ensure proper storage and security of all items, and track usage of all such supplies.
• Provide back up support to other team members in their absence when required
- Internal: All staff in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh office
- External: Visitors, suppliers of services