Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyểnKhông hạn mức người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
- Able to guide, to monitor and motivate
- Customer Service Team
- Housekeeping Team
- Security team
- Working with them as a team – executing all specific tasks
- Be able to teach and show all of the above teams to handle multiple tasks, whether công nghệ thông tin be data inputting, phone operating, make appointments, payment transactions, solve guest & members concerns, have excellent organizational, interpersonal, motivational and communication, skills.
- Be a self starter, be professional, honest, have excellent integrity and work ethic, be responsible for following all company polices and procedures, be able to work flexible hours, be a team building, self starter – take direction from Club Manager/ Operation Director.
- Monitors all aspects of Club’s daily activities including reports, problem solving answering member concerns, staff concerns attends all department head meeting, etc.
- Needs to stay abreast of all targets set in kinh doanh for Membership & Personal Training so to keep up to date with kinh doanh Manager and above all can receive real time reports on how the club is performing, for the purpose of driving club bán hàng and achieving company’s kinh doanh goals.
- Needs to stay abreast on how many appointments for new guest and members for personal training sessions.
- Participate in daily/weekly/monthly meetings with all your teams and team leaders, superiors, etc. so you stay abreast of what’s going on in the club so to keep communication constant between your teams and nhóm leaders, superiors, etc. Review performances and offer direction, motivation and guidance towards achieving the club bán hàng goals.
- Train and development all new Customer Service staff, in all facets of their job.
- Make sure 3 full audit of the club is done on a daily basis to keep the club meticulously clean and tidy at all times, arranging repair and handling any incident or problem which arises in a timely period.
- Help CCS manage the staff roster
- Be in front desk help members and staff in the pick hours
- Develop and motivate the teams approach to management.
- Maintain regular contact with the Club Người quản lý and provide assistance with large projects that may arise.
- Communicate ongoing with the Club Manager maintaining an open line of communication on all aspects of club operations.
- Be completely familiar with all local competitor’s facilities, services, advertising, MKT and pricing strategies.
- Be punctual for work, arriving back from break, meetings, etc.
- Attend all company meetings and share applicable information with the management staff.
- Ensure your club stays clean and tidy at all times.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic.
Working at Elite Fitness Đà Nẵng
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance 24/24.
- Meal allowance.
- đội Building, holiday, annual leave.
- Get the incentive policies for employees for the services of BIM Group, such as: Z Pizza restaurant, Spa center, Halong Plaza khách sạn,
Kinh nghiệmHơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Bằng cấpCao đẳng trở lên
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
- At least 3-5 years experience in fitness or hospitality
- Possession of strong motivational, interpersonal, communication, training and nhóm building skills.
- Interest in pursuing personal education in the areas of management, sales and fitness through books, magazines, seminars, certifications, audio and visual training materials.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, be a self starter and have strong organizational and management skills.
- Company polices practices and procedures.
- Principles of supervision, training and performance evaluation.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Emergency and safety procedures.
- Have the ability to follow and help implement and maintain all polices and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of your work.
- Solve problems and provide guidance to all staff.
- Analyze facts and assist in resolving member issues as they arise if need be. (cancellation, member concerns, etc.)
- Make sound policy and procedural recommendations.
- Deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Organize and carry out responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Micrsoft Word, Micrsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Advance translation skills – bilingual.
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn