Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kỹ thuật :
To be responsible for sales and assignment of exhibit space and Value-added-service for assigned shows.
- Develop new business network by using multiple channels.
- To work co-operatively with industry groups, functional groups and associations in their role as contributor to the overall success of each show.
- To create an open line of communication with exhibitors, prospects, attendees, association, consultants, vendors.
- To maintain awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- Selling at competitive shows where applicable.
- To develop sales leads and maintain exhibitor prospect list.
- To obtain signed contracts and payments in full.
- To assist in consolidation of floor plan.
- To act as primary contact for all exhibitor inquiries/problems.
- To prepare accurate and timely reports:-
- To participate in floor plan audits.
- To assist in proof reading of directory.
- To coordinate special show features.
- To prepare and implement sales plan to meet budget.
- To prepare and present sales proposals to exhibitor prospects as and when required.
- Achieving annual target for each exhibition assigned
- 10% growth in VAS annually
- Achieving at least 8 client visits per week or 32 client visits per month
- Retaining 90% of the existing clients
- Obtaining on an annual basis of 20 new clients
- 90% completion of clients’ database