- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Marketing - PR
Mô tả công việcThe Business Analyst would be responsible for delivering business intelligence & user insights, planning & building new products, and managing projects to improve users’ satisfaction rate, while meeting company’s goals.
– Understand and analyze market, competition landscape and user behaviors which involve interviews, researches and data deep-dive analysis.
– Produce insightful dashboard given by data sources, monitor and report all metrics important to the business operation (buyers, sellers, advertisements, traffic, revenue, etc).
– Drive planning of new products and features given by market insights and data to foster users’ experience and company’s revenue potential.
– Work across team to coordinate product planning, technical implementation and communication with users.
– Plan and manage projects: manage the risks involved, calculate resources, cost, time and team members working on ongoing projects.
– Prepare weekly reports, monthly reports and presentation materials as and when needed.
– Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việcJob Requirement – Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any field, with good scholastic records
– Critical, reasoning and logical thinking
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– High level of competencies in Excel & Powerpoint
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong time management and attention to details
– Great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
– Able to work in a fast-paced team structure under time pressure
– Strong command of English and Vietnamese language
– Knowledge of property/automotive industry, data mindset and SQL are strong advantages
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and benefits
- 15 annual leave, 5 sick leave
- 2 trips a year, inside and outside Vietnam
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí