Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Basic Job Functions:
Primary function is to support for Business Application Systems (BAS) at First Solar’s Vietnam facility. Global systems currently in place that will be rolled out and support include (but not limited) ERP, HRIS, Maintenance, Collaboration, Planning, Business Intelligence Reporting and other related systems. Responsible to troubleshoot BAS related issues onsite and function as the bridge to shared service resources in Malaysia and USA. Assist in gathering requirements and drive process improvement leveraging BAS systems. Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and work with global team to development of system recommendations to meet requirements including problem definition, evaluation of requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
• Support users in our Vietnam facility with their business application needs to adopt global processes and incorporate localization requirements. Global systems currently in place that will be rolled out and supported include (but not limited) SAP ECC 6.0, HRIS, Maximo, Sharepoint, Kinaxis RR, Business Intelligence Reporting and other related systems.
• Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user’s business problems and work with global team to development of system recommendations to meet requirements including problem definition, evaluation of requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
• Act as Level 2 support in resolving complex incidents. The global call center will take initial support requests. They will handle level I calls and address documented application questions and troubleshooting fixes before passing on to shared services or lead analyst position for localization requirements. Provide guidance back to call center.
• Responsible to troubleshoot BAS related issues onsite and function as the bridge to shared service resources in Malaysia and USA. Gather requirements and drive process improvement.
• Responsible for handling local business application needs. This includes requirements and processes specific to Vietnam (i.e. tax localizations). Analyst will gather requirements, prepare or work with shared services to prepare functional documentation and test scenarios, complete configuration/development, test and work with users to complete end user testing, update any procedures and address any change management/training needs.
• Perform medium to complex functional configuration tasks for SAP relevant modules to develop prototype solutions to business requirements and to implement fixes, changes, and enhancements
• Document processes, specifications, working instructions and solutions to drive the creation of support knowledge base system
• Provide resource management for local analyst (1) to deliver all responsibilities
• When need is specific to local facility (i.e. Vietnam tax) and global team cannot assist, responsible for working directly with local service provider to deliver.
• Liaison with global IT counterparts to ensure alignment and awareness of any changes
• Liaison with business departments to ensure alignment and awareness of any changes. Work with process owners and SMEs to review/improve current processes
• Promotes and supports ITIL processes and ITSM service delivery model.
• Participates in and may lead projects.
• Primary escalation point for team if guidance is needed or if business partners have a concern
• Support goals of IT and business.
• Exercises effective communication levels and fosters team building
• Adheres to all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards
• Other duties as assigned
• Job description subject to change at any time
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• Candidate needs to have minimum 5 years of working experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or other equivalent ERP systems in manufacturing and office environment
• 2-3 years of hands on experience in software testing, training and project management
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or equivalent years of work experience
• Good understanding of SAP ERP or other ERP solutions in the relevant module(s) with integration to external systems such as HRIS, Maintenance, Purchasing, Planning and Financial systems (tax, expense mgmt, etc.).
• SAP ECC 6.0 Certification in MM, WM, SD or FICO a plus
• 2 – 3 years of experience supporting multiple systems. Ideal but not required if had exposure to some of the systems already in place at First Solar: SAP for ERP, WorkDay for HRIS, ADP for payroll, Kronos for time tracking, Maximo for Maintenance, O365/SharePoint for Collaboration, Rapid Response for Supply Planning, Concur for expense/travel, AccuImage for Invoice Approval.
• Working experience in the manufacturing or semi-conductor industries a plus and the ability to leverage the experience to influence the right decision and implementation based on industry standard best practices
• Hands on capability in solutioning, blueprinting, creating functional specs, configuring, testing and implementation
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and tasks simultaneously, whether working independently or with other people
• Ability to interact with other IT partners and business users to identify improvement opportunities and resolve incidents
• Basic understanding of IT infrastructure capabilities such network, database, server and security in relation to application needs
• Intermediate to advance proficiency in writting queries in SAP ERP, SQL, Crystal or equivalent
• Intermediate to advance proficiency in MS Office – VISIO, Excel (pivot table, charting, macros)
• Excellent fluency in English and Vietnamese, spoken and written, is required.
• Must be able to coordinate with non-local team members. Will rely on resources from First Solar’s IT global shared service group in Malaysia and USA for call center and other IT activities.
• Knowledge of business environments and IT alignment with critical business functions
• Knowledge and understanding of services desk ticket system; such as Remedy
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to define/document and ensure compliance of IT SOx policies and procedures
• Must be able to work self-sufficiently in a fast paced, changing environment
• Individual must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and/or incomplete requirements
• Must be able to work various hours and weekends to meet business needs
• Ability to oversee and stay engaged throughout projects from conception to implementation using a mix of internal, external and off-shore resources
• Comfortable making decisions and understand ramifications to the enterprise.
• Document processes, specifications, working instruction and solutions to drive the creation of support knowledge base system
• Ability to work with global customer base in various time zones such as Americas, APAC and EMEA as needed
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure capabilities such network, database, server and security in relation to application needs
- 13th Month + Target Bonus
- Premium Medical Insurance for Employee and Family
- Strong Career Development
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (4) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn