Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
Deliver on end-to-end sales process by proactively managing new accounts in specified geographic area. This includes:
• Investigating and resolving client inquiries related to services
• Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer organization
• Holding business reviews with local management to assess opportunities for sales
• Monitoring incoming orders for new business to ensure customer satisfaction
• Responding to customer enquiries for support
• Supporting sales presentations to high-level executives, bilingual Vietnamese and English as required
• Achieving high sales targets and goals as specified on an annual basis
• Building relationships with existing clients and key personnel in an attempt to increase their engagement
• Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies for customers within Vietnam to meet sales performance targets
• Maintain a database of client activity: Perform accurate data entry of customer profile, customer updates & any account activity in a timely and consistent manner.
Generate new leads and seek opportunities for business development within Vietnam. This includes:
• Identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities
• Follow up on all inbound leads, sales inquiries and marketing responses
• Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector.
• Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities
• Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements
• Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
• Advise local management on opportunities for expansion in new markets
• Respond to RFPs, prepare proposals, quotes, and contracts in cooperation with finance and legal groups
• Maintain complete and accurate records of all prospecting and account activity in a timely and consistent manner and identify resource shortfalls
Ensure internal company functions contribute to sales success and give the highest level of customer service by:
• Holding regular monthly and bi monthly meetings as required with management about key customers
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver improvements in products by feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research.
• Collaborate with Marketing to create collateral and selling tools, campaigns, and events to increase brand awareness and achieve revenue targets.
• Develop a full understanding of Altus Expert Services capabilities, products, services and offerings in order to ensure the most unique solution is offered to the customer
• Work with management to streamline and improve processes, systems, and deliverables.
• Analyzing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information
• Create an awareness and culture of cross-selling and improved focus on new business cultivation