Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN OUR PROJECT AT DIEN DUONG, DIEN BAN, QUANG NAM PROVINCE.
• Assign tasks to the current team members; direct, instruct and follow up on their performance and tasks
• Constant monitoring of our Consultancy Supervision Team (Artelia); to ensure that all works by all contractors comply with the VN engineering standards, with the approved drgs, specifications, and method statements etc.
• Constant monitoring of our Consultancy Construction Management Team (Artelia); to ensure that they correctly manage the schedules, assist our CFO with contractor payments (IPC’s), with contractors’ legal compliance, and flag (alert) any issue as required to fulfill the project, on time, on schedule and within the budget
• Review of all contract documents, drawings, technical specifications, etc. of the Project (difficult under the circumstances of lack of time and staff)
• Daily site visits to be aware of all activities and progress on site, quality compliance with specs and drawings, and with all necessary HSE issues and standards
• To help solve the many daily construction implementation problems that arise daily: some to be solved by us on site; whilst other design issues are to be reported to the respective head offices. This honestly is consuming too much of my day, but it can be explained and seen in the perspective of the prototype period and the new mock up villas, whose designs are coming in late with many changes, and with new inexperienced contractors and suppliers.
• Visits to factories and suppliers as required to solve design problems and material quality compliance
• To assist Artelia with the management of mobilization and start-ups of all new contractors on site
• Assist Artelia with the weekly progress meetings with all Contractor, as a means to ascertain progress and quality, and to quickly address all problems and obstacles arising on site (even those with environmental and social effects)
• To plan for future expansion of our office and the SoS (scope of service); taking it from an “overview of Consultant” office, to fully include our own consultancy team with its services of Construction Supervision and Construction Management
• To receive and entertain sales reps with potential buyers as they come (once or twice a week).
Yêu cầu công việc
Experience in Real Estate.
At least 5 years working as Project Manager, Project Director.
B.S. Degree in Civil Engineer, Architect...
Sharp & good communication.
Able to manage project team & subcontractor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary + Yearly salary review
- Annual leaves
- Lunch team, bonus (Bonus due to performance assessment)
Giới thiệu về công ty
Ixora Real Estate Trading Jsc
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 26A Thao Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Ixora Real Estate Trading Jsc
Quy mô công ty : Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Created in 2003, Ixora Real estate development is based in Vietnam and is focused in South-east Asia real estate projects. We offer and search for boutique projects with a unique experience and financially savvy. David Chang, founder and co-owner has local knowledge by directing projects with his former company DWP. He has now achieved expertise in project management, construction, architecture and design. He has been installed in Vietnam for more than 20 years and has accumulated experiences. More information at the company website: www.ixorarealestate.com. PROJECT: Best Villa Development – X2 Hoi An Resort & Residence X2 Hoi An Residence confirmed its status as a premium investment opportunity at the 2017 Vietnam Property Awards, winning accolades in seven categories for its design and development. More information: http://www.dotpropertyawards.com/2017/05/09/x2-hoi-an-wins-best-villa-development/ https://www.dotproperty.com.vn/blog/2017/06/01/x2-hoi-ghi-dau-nam-2017-voi-2-giai-thuong-tai-dot-property-vietnam-awards-2017/ http://x2resorts.com/residences-for-sale/hoi-an http://www.bespokehospitalitymanagement.com/x2-hoi-an-resort-and-residence/ http://www.property-report.com/the-complete-list-propertyguru-vietnam-property-awards-2017-winners/ http://www.property-report.com/propertyguru-vietnam-property-awards-2017-honours-the-countrys-preeminent-developers/ http://vneconomictimes.com/article/property/winners-of-dot-property-vietnam-awards-2017-announced