Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
To form part of our team of in Ho Chi Minh city, we are looking for an English speaker, a highly motivated E-Commerce Operations and Customer Service Coordinator to handle orders across every channel for a Korean fashion accessories retailer.
- Position : E-Commerce Operations and Customer Service Coordinator
- Working time: 09:00 – 18:00
- Working place: District 2
- Website : www.facebook.com/accscentvn/ ; www.accscent.co.kr
- Handle and support online order of customer.
- Receive online order from customer; contact and maintain relationships by communicating with customer via phone, email, Facebook.
- Assist customers with new orders, order follow ups, payment related issues or invoicing requirements.
- Handle order, update and solve all customer’s requirements within required time frames.
- Provide smooth and efficient customer services including complaints handling, claim adjustment for customer satisfaction.
- Online store Operations: Website, promotion campaigns and stock management
- Plan, conduct and manage promotions / campaigns to attract customer and increase sale through online channel
- Assist, coordinate with production, purchasing team to ensure stock for shop
- Manage and update websites: product, price, product description, stock and promotion campaign
- Input data in internal system
- Other tasks assigned by General Director
- Working alongside internal and external teams to manage the E-Commerce fulfillment operation, ensuring all orders are delivered on time and in a manner consistent with customers expectations
- Manage all associated analysis related to online driving operations across the department.
- Develop and implement initiatives to ensure that the site delivers the best shopping experience for customer, aligns with marketing strategies across channels, and highlights promotionally and/or seasonally relevant merchandise.
- Responsible for operations across all aspects of the online business including sales events, marketing programs, shipping costs, supplies, etc.
- Ensure all product copy, images, colors and content are correct online and follow company visual guidelines.