Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Xuất - nhập khẩu :
1 Operating the customer service departmen
- Proposing the organizational structure, supporting the head of the department to develop the personnel plan, assigning the most suitable work to create the highest performance in the department.
- Assist the head of department to set goals for service quality, productivity, efficiency, improvement for the department according to the objectives allocated to the department.
- Control and coach staff solutions to achieve goals. Periodically evaluate the accomplishment of the goals of subordinates and report them to the manager.
- Supervising, urging, monitoring progress and status of activities of groups. Coordinate with the department to ensure the service provided to customers to carry out on schedule.
- Urge the circulation of payment vouchers and send data to related departments on time.
2 Services Quality Management
- Consult the subordinate plan of distribution of work properly between the groups. Ensure optimization and efficiency of available resources.
- Inspecting, guiding and supporting subordinates to solve problems, incidents related to services, quality of services or customer requirements at the right time.
- Communicate with customers to understand customer service needs. Providing timely and effective solutions to chang in requirements of customers to improve the quality of service provided.
3 Financial control
- Ensure that operating expenses are managed in accordance with approved budgets annually.
- Control of revenue reconciliation, confirmation from customers, ensuring correct, sufficient and timely collection of services provided. Check reports submitted to the board of directors as required
- Control activities and supervise the quality of services and goods of outsourced service providers.
4 Build and improve workflow
- Guide and build process for new customers. Propose the adjustment / improvement of business processes according to the actual operation and the requirements of customers to improve the efficiency and quality of services.
- Training, re-training of professional processes. Control the compliance and implementation of processes, standards.
- Improve, optimize processes when starting a new service or providing service to new customers.
5 Management, training, developing human resource
- Assist the manager in recruiting, training and allocating appropriate human resources to meet the plan and practical needs.
- Planning training, staff rotation and guiding the implementation of multi-skill training for employees.
- Manage and develop staff to optimize existing human resources. Orient and support potential employee on self-development, evaluation and recommendations.
6 Make good relationships with customers
- Make a good relationship with customers, consult and support customers solutions to problems.
- Coordinate with the business development department to build information channels so that customers can easily access information about the company, services provided by the company, prices, payment methods.
- Planning visits to customers, recording customer comments to improve service quality.