Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Thực phẩm - Đồ uống :
Summary / Objective
The role of the Head Chef/Director of Food & Beverage is to creatively and profitably manage all food preparation, kitchen and front of house service areas, coordinate and control all activities of the Food & Beverage department along with the effective management of employees with hands on approach. The Soy restaurant is 100 seater all day dining restaurant and the Habitat bar is a 60 seater evening cocktail bar. Oversee the food & beverage department administration by directing staff efforts toward guest satisfaction, employee productivity and profitability.
As this is a new restaurant and bar in a mixed use development, the role also requires the incumbent to
• Elaborate detailed concepts of the restaurant and bar,
• Hire the entire F&B team and training
• Create relationships with suppliers
• Designing menus
• Establishing procedures
• Prepare all food and beverage items and ensure presentation, taste, food handling, and a high standard of preparation is adhered to at all times and by all staff members.
Menu Development and Production
• Monitor and maximise food freshness, changing menus and pricing to ensure the best possible experience is given to all diners.
• Develop menu’s and concept from concept to fruition while always ensuring that all members of staff are appropriately trained for such menus and changes.
Purchasing and Supply
• Source favourable, high quality suppliers and ensure all stocks are well maintained within the agreed budget.
Quality Customer Service
• Lead the service team and develop strategies / process’ to continually provide exceptional levels of service to all patrons.
• Budget, develop, monitor and report on all food costs, revenues and cost variances to General Manager on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Effectively recruit, train and manage all staff across the F&B outlets to ensure the best performance possible.
• Develop initial and on-going training manuals related to food preparation and customer service.
Liquor License Management
• Follow specified guidelines and regulations of the Liquor Licensing Laws.
Sales and Promotions
• Create & implement active sales & marketing strategy in consensus with GM and corporate resources for driving F&B sales and special events
Occupational Health and Safety
• Identify and control all aspects of risk management and implement strategies to minimise incidents and accidents with professional and regular training and policies