Mô tả công việc
Manage the Credit policy department and Portfolio management department. The objective is to develop the risk reporting system and analysis on the portfolio efficiency on a regular or ad hoc basic to support risk management processes and sound portfolio growth. Responsible for score cards development and its management. Manage Risk infrastructure implementation and support. Monitor impact of the changes in credit strategies to the portfolio.
- Maintaining and develop risk reports system
- Analyzing and implementing of various projects:
- New products (Cash Loan walk-in or others)
- New Tools (a part of underwriting process)
- Changes in process (create new methods in collection process).
- Advising and updating changes to credit risk and underwriting policy and procedure.
- Set up and monitor underwriting criteria.
- Maintain and develop underwriting reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing approval process.
- Analysis of performance of distribution channels, products, extension of external cooperation channel.
- Develop and maintain the risk analysis on the type of mistake identified from Back office
- Design and develop risk data for unsecured retail lending products (credit cards, personal loans, overdrafts) to be able to create score cards
- Deploy, maintain and optimize score cards used for underwriting.
- Recommend and develop the model/ application and behavior score cards in order to minimize the bad quality applications and perform ad-hoc analysis if required
- Support the team in implementing credit risk strategy and scoring models to a Risk Decision Engine
- Cooperate actively on technical level with IT and data warehouse teams
- Provide input to Portfolio Quality Review meetings.
- Participate in other relevant projects assigned by Line Manager.
- Monitoring and comparing the budget and real risk cost on regular basis.
- Calculating the Loss to sales on product, sales channel, external leads/ 3rd party vendor or products on regular basis
- Being responsible for risk inputs into Financial models
- Planing the budget and head count for Risk Management department
- Collecting macro economic data such as GDP, inflation rate, foreign exchange and put them into Macro economic report on regular basis.
- SQL data mining, ad-hoc analyses, predictive models.
- Control and validate statistical analysis of the portfolio.
- Build portfolio models including forecasting and recovery models.
- Plan and monitor risk budget.
- Plan reserves based on the portfolio performance.
- Develop, manage and improve the credit policy in order to mitigate the credit risk
- Set up credit policy for all newly developed products
- Maintain credit policies for all products.
- Keep all policy documents up to date.