- Chức vụ: Phó trưởng phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quản lý điều hành
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việc
Within UOB Vietnam Digital Bank (UOBV DB), we are looking for a Head of Partnerships and Usage. This is a leadership role within the Digital Bank. You will be responsible for developing and leading UOBV DB strategic channel partnership initiatives with organization on the scale of large, enterprise-level companies. You will work closely with the executive team and various team leaders to identify and develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with companies that have strategically compatible areas of expertise. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining a variety of large-scale business development initiatives.
On the role of the usage, you will bring together the knowledge of various functions usage platform and customer centric experiences to create, implement a powerful usage platform that engages the consumer and drives engagement. The person will be responsible for ideating and implementing consumer driven usage program for the new digital brand in an integrated way.
• Identify potential channel partners who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate UOBV DB growth and develop strong, long-term partnerships with relevant parties at these companies.
• Collaborate with the executive team to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
• Close partnership agreements while properly balancing goals, speed, and economic potential.
• Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
• Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
• Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
• Collaborate with designers, marketers, and other relevant team members to make exceptional partnership collateral.
• Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on partnership initiatives.
Yêu cầu công việc
• A strong history of senior leadership in planning and closing deals with companies.
• Ability to identify, meet and build relationships with key stakeholders at companies strategically positioned to accelerate UOBV DB growth.
• You must be an energetic, proactive self-starter who is highly capable of identifying and executing the necessary steps needed to drive forward channel partnerships.
• Ability to identify and form relationships with relevant decision makers at channel partner organizations.
• An exceptional understanding of organizational structures, priorities, and areas of expertise.
• Outstanding ability to envision, clearly define, and execute channel partnership opportunities that are mutually beneficial on a long-term basis.
• A tremendous talent for evaluating the ramifications of prospective partnerships across a number of different planes and the ability to prioritize initiatives appropriately according to company goals.
• An exceptional network of business contacts, particularly in the Fintech and enterprise space, and the ability to leverage those contacts to facilitate partnership opportunities.
• Experience facilitating partnerships across multiple industries.
• While a technical background is not required, you must be excellent at using data and quantitative approaches for decision making.
• You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please send yours or candidate’s resume and Referral Application form via VietnamWorks
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Under companys policy