Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:Không giới hạn ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
• Demonstrates and applies strong technical leadership and knowledge to develop high quality, resilient software, as an individual contributor or as part of a scrum team.
• Collaborates with Project Managers, Product owners, Scrum Master, Dev and QA team members to perform analysis of functional requirements, user stories and specifications.
• Designs, documents, develop and test technical solutions to fulfill functional requirements, user Stories and architectural / design guidelines.
• Performs design and code reviews; consults with operations engineers, and other team members to evaluate and improve operational and performance aspects of the overall system.
• Participates in installation, on-going maintenance and production support of software systems.
• Monitors industry trends on web technologies and related concerns to aid with roadmap planning and risk mitigation.
• Helps mentor, guide and review the work of more junior software engineers
Yêu cầu công việc
• PHP candidates, familiar frameworks such as Laravel, Zend II, Symfony. Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
• 2+ years (Intermediate) / 5+ years (Senior) of experience.
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, Design Patterns, RDBMS and other data sources.
• Experience designing data models (logical and physical models), and constructing database schemas and complex SQL queries.
• Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
• Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Passion for technology, a willingness to learn, and a good attitude.
====Benefits of working at Code Engine Studio====
• Fun and open family like work environment
• Excellent salary with 13th month bonus and up to an additional 2 months performance bonus
• Additional health and training allowance renewed yearly
• 5 day work week (Mon - Fri) with no overtime hours expected
• Extra days off: 2 days on Christmas time, upto 5 days for sickness leave
• Emphasis on personal and career development (2 hours/week of English classes and weekly soft skills training during work hours)
• Free lunch everyday at the office and monthly team social events
• Opportunity to travel to other countries for training and work
• Fully English speaking environment working with clients from USA, Canada, Europe & SE Asia on portfolio piece projects for great clients
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month bonus, performance bonus up to 14 & 15th month
- Flexible work hours, no expected overtime & 12 days annual leave
- Emphasis on personal & career development with 2 hours/week of English classes