- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcReport to: New Product Development (NPD) Manager
• Responsible for the operations of the NPD department to achieve the business objectives with the best efficiency in terms of quality, expenses and resources.
• Initiate development ideas for new products to the Sales Department based on the customers’ and consumers’ requirements. Develop with other business units’ internal standards and specifications.
• Build up a confidential system for developing products and specifications.
• Develops, implements and drives action plans to achieve stated departmental and personal objectives.
• Build up monthly plan, weekly plan and arrange works in systemic manner to meet deadlines.
• Develops new products to ensure better quality, cost effective and more suitable to the customer’s requirement.
• Involved in the process of problem solving with Sales Department and Production.
• Advises QA Department on required tests for incoming raw materials and build up a confidential system for developing Product Specifications.
• Identifies specific opportunities for product quality improvement.
• Leads staff to achieve productivity, quality and service objectives as delineated in agreements.
• Reports performance monthly, quarter and yearly in accordance with company guidelines and System.
• Maintains a good filing system for all documents in both soft and hard copies.
• Work in Global group, opportunity to be coached and trained from industry experts to handle diversity projects for the business size as EUR 50 mil.
• Review performance and salary every year.
• Performance bonus and good allowances for employee.
• Full pay and having insurance on during probation period.
• 24/24 Health insurance after pass probation.
• Shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh & Bien Hoa.
Yêu cầu công việc• University graduate which is specialized in Polymer or Organic Chemistry.
• 5 years plus working of product development in Flexible Packaging Technology.
• Good leadership and ability to manage team as 2 – 3 members effectively.
• Ability to work with high pressure environment, have able to cooperate well with colleagues.
• Ability to reading and understanding English technical document to apply for specific job.
• Understand about Flexible Packaging Technology are preferable.
• Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Power point.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary, KPIs bonus and other allowances
- International Health Care (24/24), Shuttle Bus, Meal
- 14 days annual leave
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí